Dr. Özlem Biçer – fue & fut specialist, Biography – career and specialization
With a medical degree from the turkish University of Trace and a cosmetology and aesthetics specialization in Paris, Dr. Özlem Biçer was born in Istanbul.
After she completed her specialization, she returned to Istanbul and founded her own cometic surgery clinic where she has performed hair transplants since 1998.
Since 2004, after several experiments with FUT technique, she decided to focus on the decidedly less invasive FUE one, on both men and women.
20 years experienced, Dr. Özlem Biçer has always been patient-oriented in compliance with ethical and legislative standards.
Member since 2011 of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (ISHRS) but also of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM) and the Union of Turkish Doctors (TTB), she attended many wokshops and joined also as speaker to talk about fue technique.
Dr. Özlem clinic
What we do
Doctor Biçer is able to operate with both FUE and FUT technique to carry out beard and eyebrow transplantation, Body hair transplant (BHT) and tricopigmentation interventions.
Surgery operational procedures
- Dr. Biçer collects the first 500 follicular units, chooses the extraction area and makes the receiving area incision
- Evaluation and method choice according to the patient’s condition
- Transplant performed by assistants under the Dr. Biçer supervision
- A thin extraction punch of 0.5-0.9 mm in diameter is used to reduce post-intervention scars and scalp traumas (longer surgery time needed)
A highly efficient medical work team
We really take care of our patients so this is why we choose not to carry out more than one operation on a single patient per day.
Our medical work team is composed by professional nurses assisting Dr. Biçer during all the different surgery steps . We combine experience and medical skills of our entire team to provide to every patient best professional results.
Fue technique intervention costs:
– 1.3 € / unit plugged in *
* Price could be modified according to the case
Contact us or book a consultation
free consultations available at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at +90534 592 8008